IT System Specialist
Ericsson Nikola Tesla d.d. is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
IT System Specialist
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day.
To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Design, maintenance and administration of information systems/programming solutions based on Windows technology and virtualization technology, work on complex projects, team work, user support, project implementations and system documentation.
- Drives the requirement phase
- Design information systems solutions
- Deployment of IT Solutions based on Windows and virtualization technologies
- Responsible for the maintenance and configuration of the environments
- Administer and execute local IT regulations
- Minimal 2 years of relevant experience
- Windows and virtualization very sound Administration knowledge
- Good to have knowledge about Cloud concept
- Good knowledge of IT operations and development processes
- An academic degree in IT or technical field
- Certification Windows administration area is an advantage
- Communications and presentation skills
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Experience in Solution documentation preparation (Visio, Word)
- Organizational skills to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations orientation
- Strong team work and knowledge sharing orientation
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Zagreb || IT
Req ID: 269948