Security Operations Specialist
Ericsson Nikola Tesla d.d. is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day.
To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
- Proactively find security threats within environment
- Assist in hunting for equipment with virus or malware
- Execute Disaster Recovery planning
- Promote local security regulations
- Administer and execute local security regulations
- Implement firewall, network equipment and service rule changes
- Regular review of syslogs
- Regular review of sudo files
- Minimal 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong team work and knowledge sharing orientation
- Sound attitude to IT security
- Knowledge about network design and implementation
- Linux and Windows very sound Administration knowledge
- Knowledge of the ITIL processes
- Communications and presentation skills
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Result orientation combined with security commitment
- An academic degree is an advantage but not mandatory
- CEH, CISSP, CHFI of similar certificate is an advantage
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Zagreb || IT
Req ID: 269916