Product Development Leader
PDU 4G5G RAN is responsible for development, release and maintenance of the 4G and 5G RAN products. The PDU 4G5G RAN’s mission is to secure growth through effective product development, outstanding time to market for new products and features as well as technology leadership by being first to market with 4G and 5G products.
The 4G5G Base band Development Group in China is responsible for the end to end feature development. The department consists both of Systems and Product Development in Beijing and Guangzhou. At this point we are looking for a senior Systems Leader in Beijing for one of our four system teams.
Your responsibility will be to lead your system team to secure technical leadership, carry out technical studies in the early phases as well as provide detailed input to our design teams for implementation. Your team will also actively be part in the execution of the development by supporting the teams, and also in the backend, for example be involved in complex trouble shooting of customer trouble reports.
Your team will be a mix of very experienced members, but also many new comes, since the organization has been ramping heavily the last few years.
The unit is responsible for most advanced wireless technology development such as Network performance improvements, 5G-plugins; such as MIMO, IoT and shorter latency. We are also working closely with the product owners and are involved in quality improvements to secure a future proof product - Quality is the key for our success.
As the Systems section manager, you need to act according to the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote the corporate values, ethics and culture of the organization in order to ensure excellent performance.
You will be responsible for:
• People and organization management
• Quality to build in already from systemization
• Support your team to grow and remove impediments that slows them down
• Implementation and execution of group wide processes
• Drive competence development
• Support upper level managers
• Deep LTE System knowledge
• Product Development and Cycle Management Knowledge
• Strong leadership and people skills
• Adapting & Responding to Change
• Creating & Innovating
• Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
• Planning and Organizing
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• MSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
• Fluent in English speaking and writing
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• Coaching & Mentoring Skills
• Good knowledge of Wireless Communication systems, especially LTE system
• Good competence on different software development, programing and tools.
• Familiar with C programming and DSP platform
• Well organized and have structure thinking
• Initiative and positive personality
• Communication Skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 269864