Supplier Operations Manager
We are now looking for an Inbound Supply Manager to secure short- and long-term material availability in the inbound supply chains between external suppliers, Ericsson Supply Sites and Contract Manufacturing Sites (EMS), ensuring stakeholder fulfilment with R&D, Production Management and Sourcing.
In this role, you will develop and optimize use of time and capital resources, ensuring correct dimensioning and maintenance of inventories throughout the supply chain.
You will, also, ensure supply by maintaining the operational supplier relationship and handling supplier issues.
- You will drive supplier capacity and capability management throuhgt product life cycle
- Supply chain risk management short term and long term.
- Handle material escalations from global manufacture sites
- Build and maintain Dimension and set-up supply chain
- You will be instrumental to set up and implement agreements
- You will optimize the use of capital resources
- Establish and maintain supplier governance
- You execute transactional sourcing
- Min 3-5 years of experience in supply chain management, design, sourcing or component techology
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Financial acumen and skills
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 269862