MINI-LINK Test Automation Developer
Cerating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for a MINI-LINK Test Automation Developer.
MINI-LINK nodes SW Unit is looking for Test Automation Developers to support the development of the MINI-LINK 6600 nodes.
MINI-LINK is a scalable, flexible, modular and robust microwave transmission system used primarily in LRAN. The node is capable to carry both TDM and Ethernet traffic. The product is using Linux operating system, SW design is based on C/C++, automated tests are Java based.
We are working in Agile teams utilizing the benefits of Continuous Integration and implementing quality standards leading towards Continuous Delivery.
As a Test Automation Developer you will be part of one of our development teams dealing with implementation and verification of new ML66 features, supporting already delivered solutions towards our customers and continuously improving the quality of our products and the way of working in SW development.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or SW Design and Programming.
- Solid programming knowledge in Java
- Knowledge of network protocols / technologies (IPv4/6, SNMP, OSPF, STP, TDM, MPLS, etc...)
- Passion for developing automated tests
- Linux user experience
- Good command of English
- Ability to work with complex system
- Ability to work in Agile teams (Scrum, Kanban)
- Flexibility, quick learning
- Experience in concurrent programming
- Scripting languages (Python, Bash, Perl)
- General telecom network knowledge preferably connected to microwave networks
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Hungary - 1117 Budapest, Magyar tudósok körútja 11.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Req ID: 269780