Sales Operations Manager
Sales Operations Manager
Red Bee Media is the world’s leading Managed Service provider to the media industry. Working with the best media brands in the world, we enrich and ensure media experiences.
Every day, people on all continents watch television programs prepared, managed and broadcast by Red Bee Media staff. Every year, the business delivers more than 2.7 million hours of programming in more than 60+ languages for nearly 500 TV channels. Its content discovery portfolio spans more than 10 million movies and program titles, covering over 25 languages, and includes an image database covering over 90 percent of all programming available across traditional TV, video on demand (VOD) and subscription video on demand (SVOD). It provides over 200,000 hours of captioning each year – more than 70,000 hours of which is live.
For content providers who want high quality media experiences for their audiences, Red Bee Media is trusted to manage and transform complex, mission-critical services with superior expertise, leading technology platforms and passion.
We consistently deliver the highest quality Managed Services utilizing the most agile and efficient solutions to reduce time-to-market and minimize business continuity risks. We can deliver our customers’ content to their audience on every device, ensuring it is discoverable and optimized. We ensure to be the best long-term partner to meet our customers’ complex and rapidly changing needs through our unique media heritage, technology experience and innovation focus. Our portfolio of services spans the entire media value chain including: Playout, Media Management, OTT, Access, Content Discovery, Piero Sports, Graphics and Creative.
Sales Operations is part of the Sales Enablement function focused on supporting sales and marketing processes across Red Bee Media.
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales Enablement, the Sales Operations Manager is responsible for the administration, development and daily user support of Red Bee Media’s sales pipeline in salesforce.com. The successful candidate will be comfortable working with sales teams and sales leadership to provide meaningful, insightful and timely pipeline data and analysis, and to drive the continued adoption across the organisation of salesforce.com.
The role will suit a team oriented salesforce.com administration professional, eager to work in an international environment and contribute towards the development of Red Bee Media’s sales growth, through the provision of high-quality sales pipeline data.
The Sales Operations Manager will also be required to actively collaborate with Marketing on lead capture management and salesforce.com processes in support of Red Bee Media trade and customer events: the Delivery organisation for forecasting purposes and the integration of their project management tool with salesforce.com: and the collaboration with other functions across the business who either integrate with salesforce.com, or require sales pipeline information for forecasting purposes.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Sales pipeline management and salesforce.com administration
- On-going administration, maintenance and continued refinement and enhancement of Red Bee Media’s CRM and sales pipeline in salesforce.com (Lightning Edition).
- CRM user support to sales, pre-sales, product management, marketing, commercial management and leadership teams across Red Bee Media
- Working directly with sales opportunity owners to ensure best practice and high-quality pipeline data
- Provision of sales pipeline reports and analysis, meeting the requirements of Heads of Market Areas and Red Bee Media Executive Leadership team, and as required by the Head of Sales Enablement
- Salesforce.com Adoption
- Leading the drive to ensure best practice and widespread user adoption across of salesforce.com: e.g. training or internal events, webinars etc.
- User Training
- On-boarding new salesforce.com users
- Provision of on-going user training and refresh training according to system enhancements
- Creation, delivery and maintenance of user training materials
- Sales Process Documentation
- Creation and maintenance of salesforce.com sales process documentation
- Maintaining sales governance process documentation in collaboration with the Commercial Management team
- Working in collaboration with Bid Management to ensure all documentation is easily searchable and located by all Red Bee Media staff.
- CRM Development
- Continued update of the configuration of salesforce.com to best meet evolving business needs.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
The Sales Operations Manager is expected to be the internal expert on salesforce.com, and take ownership of working collaboratively with the sales team to ensure high quality sales pipeline data in support of the sales process.
Accordingly, the successful candidate must possess a mix of the following attributes:
- Certified salesforce.com administrator (Essential)
- Experience configuring and developing salesforce.com Lightning Enterprise Edition: including managing and refining approvals processes, developing lead and opportunity management processes (Essential)
- Experience in B2B sales pipeline management, and the provision of data analysis to sales teams and sales leadership (Essential)
- Experience supporting a salesforce.com user base on an on-going basis (Essential)
- Experience working with Marketing teams to use salesforce.com for lead management and digital selling (Highly desirable)
- Experience integrating salesforce.com with other tools e.g. Hubspot, Marketo or other marketing software tools (High desirable)
- Proven ability to deliver against deadlines (Essential)
- Experience of working in a complex, matrix organisation in an international setting (Desirable)
- Experience working in B2B technology or services sales, preferably IT, Telecoms or Media (Desirable)
Skills (evidence based):
- Strong skills in CRM and salesforce.com administration, system configuration and development in response to evolving organisation and sales requirements
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability and drive to advise and implement system configuration improvements
- Ability to work independently, under minimal supervision
- Effective, confident presenter of sales pipeline data
- Detail oriented
- Tenacity and resilience – to drive salesforce.com adoption and data integrity and deliver improvements in response to identified organisational needs
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || London || Consulting&SysInt; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 269772