Digital Transformation Office Engagement Lead
Are you up for a challenge?
Do you have senior communications experience? Especially around change communications?
Do you want to join a dynamic Internal Communications team within BA Managed Services?
If so, read on for further information and apply as soon as possible. Deadline is the 20th February but we will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis.
Effective 1 October 2018, we made changes to further accelerate our company strategy execution. One of these changes was to accelerate customer experience and digital transformation by creating the Digital Transformation Office and moving Group IT to BA Managed Services.
The Digital Transformation Office responsibilities are to:
- Define, anchor and communicate Ericsson Digital Transformation vision, strategy and wanted position
- Orchestrate execution of digital transformation strategy together with key drivers from the BAs, MAs and GFs
- Prioritize IT development and digital transformation budget to secure alignment and focus supporting our digital transformation goals
- Secure coordination & knowledge-sharing across BA/MA/GFs
Automation and Analytics teams, Group IT are responsible for:
- ensuring that automation, analytics and AI (AAA) are in the Ericsson agenda to transform the Company
- ensuring that, through internal projects and collaboration with industry partners that Ericsson is moving fast towards AAA
This role will have 2 areas of responsibility;
- Digital Transformation Office and
- Automation and Analytics, Group IT
DTO will be the primary area of responsibility, for 80% of the time.
In this role, you will be expected to define and drive the Ericsson wide communications approach for DTO. This includes;
- Creating a cross functional agile team to define the communications approach and messaging for digital transformation at Ericsson
- Working very closely with the DTO team to build the DT story
- Building awareness, understanding and engagement with the DT story (demystify DT)
- Creating the overarching story for DT, connecting to and integrating other key ongoing initiatives (explaining how it all makes sense)
- Create a multi-year communications plan on how to activate & engage with all Ericsson employees (and any other audiences deemed appropriate)
- Align with key stakeholders on messaging and input including:
- DTO culture and competence teams
- GF HR (Talent Mgmt, Employee Experience, Learning & Development)
- Execute on communications plan and follow up on impact
The challenge in this role is that this is a significant change journey for Ericsson and is vital to the success of the company. However, so far, we have not managed to gain real engagement and understanding internally.
This needs a fresh, exciting approach to communications.
With the Automation and Analytics teams, you will be responsible for merging and aligning the existing internal and external communications ambitions and plans into a single BA Managed Services M&C plan; guide the teams in best practice communication and support them to execute on those plans.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Experience in large transformation/change communications projects
- Senior communicator experience
- Ability to manage a cross functional team
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Self-starter – ability to lead a change program independently
- A passion and understanding of a digital first approach
- Creativity and innovation
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Fluent English – written and verbal
- Ability to be flexible to work across time zones, when needed
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Experience leading a cross functional or matrix project team
- Experience leading digital transformation communications
Recruiter: Paul Lejonmark-Haynes
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 269739