IP Networking Solution Architect
We are now looking for an IP Networking Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions based on customer specification and business needs. in this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals. Support during requirement analysis and highlevel design. Handson experience is needed and ability to perfrom low level design and lead/support the integration phase.
- Design, operate, and maintain the IP network within a Service Provider Network. This involves both pure IP N.E: integration as well as service layer elements integration in the IP network. Provide IP network support of new and existing services and features.
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis. Create BOM and high level design, and work on services offering
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Support tier escalations for all operational outages in IP network.
- Troubleshoot IP network problems quickly.
- Prepare technical handovers to the operations team
- At least 5 years of experience as a Solution Architect in IP Networking (Routing, Switching, …) is required
- Juniper (JNCP) and Cisco qualifications level or proven experience is a must
- English and French fluency are required
Position is based in Massy (Paris Area).
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: France (FR) || || Paris || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 269707