SCCM System Administrator
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Engineer. You will be part of an IPU IT Operations team and will assist implementation and support of System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) while following existing standards in Ericsson Manufacturing Environment internal and External Ericsson sites globally. The ideal candidate will exhibit a strong technical aptitude and excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a diverse, highly talented team across a multitude of technical and non-technical groups.
This position will work closely with peers in the deployment of Microsoft updates, third party patching, application and operating system deployments and servicing. This position will also resolve Ericsson Supply global environment tickets and incidents opened by end users for SCCM client, application/ patch deployments, new system image certification and Windows client deployments.
As an ICT Engineer, you will ensure a stable environment and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner.
- You will extend SCCM infrastructure to additional physical locations as needed
- You will maintain existing production images and build, test and deploy new images
- You will develop and document standards related to package creation, OSD, patching, infrastructure
- You will train local operational teams to perform day-to-day SCCM tasks such as security update deployments
- You will create scripting solutions within PowerShell for various administrative needs and will create queries and reports to support business and audit requests
- You will perform both routine and non-routine systems administration tasks for daily operations of the production environment
- You will maintain the environment at an operative state
- You can contribute to continuous improvements in the organization
- You will also provide the technical support handling of internal and external customers
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field experience
- Minimum years of experience: Must have 5+ years of overall IT experience in an enterprise and/or manufacturing environment
- Domain experience:
- Strong understanding of System Center Configuration Manager architecture
- Experience with Group Policy Objects
- Strong understanding of Networking, DNS, Infrastructure concepts
- Working knowledge of PowerShell and/or Visual Basic Scripting
- IT Processes, tools and infrastructure knowledge
- Strong customer service skills with high level of professionalism, and ability to work with complex situations
- Willingness and capability of quickly learning new technologies required for accomplishing project goals
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 269653