Head of Engagement
Do you have experience in stakeholder engagement focused on sustainability and responsible business – building alliances, advocacy efforts and on-the-ground programs? Have you built partnerships with NGO’s and other international organizations that drive positive impacts and business outcomes? If so, there is an excellent opportunity at Ericsson to manage industry-specific initiatives and global partnerships in the Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility team.
The Head of Engagement will maintain relationships and drive advocacy and programming with Ericsson’s key Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility partners to deliver business benefits and positive impacts in society.
Partnerships are fundamental to Ericsson’s sustainability and corporate responsibility approach. We understand no one entity can tackle global challenges like the Sustainable Development Goals alone, so partnerships will be key. Ericsson advocates for taking climate action and ensuring the benefits of internet for all. This role is to lead the continued development of Ericsson engagements with our sustainability-related partners like the World Economic Forum, United Nations and other international organizations.
- Drive the Sustainability stakeholder engagement within the Ericsson group working with relevant Group Functions, Market Areas and Business Areas to strengthen relationships and positive business and societal outcomes.
- Manage the World Economic Forum strategic partnership and related programs/events.
- Manage industry-specific engagement on sustainability topics.
- Support employee engagement efforts with our partners globally.
- Be the main point of contact and drive Marketing, Communications and Investor Relations activation on sustainability engagements.
- Proactively scan for relevant topics and programs relevant for Ericsson’s business and stakeholders.
- Manage a small team and broad virtual network.
- BA or Masters’ Degree in International Relations, Political Science, Sustainability, or related.
- Minimum ten years working experience with sustainability and responsible business, preferably from another multinational company.
- Demonstrated experience working in or ith international organizations and concrete results achieved.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and ability to build and nurture relationships.
- Very good Ericsson business knowledge/understanding.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ICT/telecom sector.
- Good business awareness/understanding, through experience in the private-sector.
- International experience and cultural awareness.
- Strong commitment to business ethics.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver results.
- Fluency in English, Swedish is a plus.
- Willingness to travel up to 20%.
We are continuously reviewing the applications, so please provide your details in English as soon as possible.
Last day of application: January 31, 2019
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 269643