Test Environment Engineer
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today
Test Environment Build is a part of Development Unit Networks (DNEW) and has overall responsibility for all Test Environment builds and services towards PDUs. Test Environment Build sector consists of 11 sections with ~220 Employees and ~120 partners spread out in Sweden KI, LI, LN, China BJ, NJ, Hungary BD, Canada OT, India IN
BNEW ICT Development Environment, BID, within DNEW has a mission to ensure that DNEW has an Engineering Environment that is a competitive advantage for present and future needs
As a BID Test Environment Engineer, you will be a part of an EST team which has responsibility for Test Environment in DNEW with focus on continuous integration, test and delivery areas
- Analyze STP Requests
- Initiate orders
- Secure deliveries, monitor ETA fulfilment and act on deviations
- Verify budget estimation and availability
- Visualize progress of the STP requests until Ready for build
- Feedback to the stakeholder on progress/update STP request
- Support other in TE related discussions (for example questions/need from stakeholder)
- Identify, suggest and where applicable drive improvement activities
- Participate in and actively contribute in retrospectives and where applicable RCAs
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Knowledge of 2G, 3G, 4G; of different nodes and components
- Scrum/Kanban based agile working experience
- Terrific ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders
As a person you are:
- Result oriented with good skills in leading and motivating people and conscious of responsibility
- Adaptive to cope in a fast-changing environment; flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands
- Enthusiastic and improvement driver
- Passionate for technology
- Persistent and patient
- Motivated and a person with positive thinking who wants to lead by an example
- A good team player
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 269598