Product Development Leader, Ericsson Expert Analytics
Whatever you want to achieve, we have a culture that respects and support your ambitions. At Ericsson, we’ve built our business on empowerment. We partner with from the customers to the employees who bring it all together, we know that exciting things happen when people have the power to work to their full capabilities.
Join to our journey.
Introduction to Product Development Group for Ericsson Expert Analytics (PDG EEA):
Ericsson Expert Analytics (EEA) is a real-time, multi-vendor, cross-domain, big data analytics solution that is tailored for telecom. EEA measures perceived customer experience for each individual customer based on correlated metrics and events from network nodes, probes, devices, OSS/BSS and other sources. By converting data to actionable insights, EEA allows operators to predict, prioritize and resolve customer impacting events.
PDG EEA is responsible for delivering the EEA product solution to the market. The unit is part of Product Development Unit OSS, Solution Area OSS within Business Area Digital Services (BDGS). It is a global R&D organization with teams in Hungary and in North America. The R&D organization focuses on delivering products and solutions with quality, on time, using agile ways of developing, verifying and deploying software in close collaboration with solution line, customer units and service delivery. Continuous Integration and Delivery enabling the product to be competitive on the market are key success factors for our future.
We are looking for a Product Development Leader within Product Development Group (PDG) for Ericsson Experts Analytics (EEA), reporting to the Head of PDG EEA.
In this position, you will lead a software development section responsible for delivering a sub-set of EEA components and features to the market, on time with quality. You will ensure, that your organization is growing multiple skills, always considering the e2e view and always striving for operational excellence. You and your section will support and work according to an agile WoW, where development is done in cross functional teams.
For this position you are expected to have excellent leadership and general management skills, good customer understanding and to drive your area with both thorough technical leadership and strong business focus.
The main challenge will be to keep focus on our current business, transforming our ways of working and at the same time to move into new technically challenging areas (like 5G and Cloud Native) as we are taking important steps in evolving our product.
- Business and costumer focused with a high accountability to deliver results.
- Proven ability to balance constant conflicting priorities and manage customer escalations.
- Excellent understanding of R&D and the concepts of Lean and Agile ways of working.
- High level of self-esteem and self-drive and ability to take decisions.
- Strong result orientation and finds it stimulating to work with change management and teamwork/cooperation across the organization.
- Experience of working in a leadership team. Find teamwork stimulating, have a genuine interest in people and be a good communicator. You should also have the ability to work across organizational boundaries.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills in line with Ericsson core values.
- Large degree of flexibility and willingness to change and to take on different tasks.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Good English language skills in both writing and conversation.
- Technical education on university level required.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 269589