Sr. Business Analyst
Purpose of the Job Role
As an engagement leader towards internal business units and stakeholders of Ericsson you are expected to consult, coach and develop use cases in Data science and advanced analytics in the respective units. It is a quasi pre sales role, in line for a management consulting experience with flavor or relationship and delivery management. Objective is to enable delivery teams to provide insight and advice based on thorough and methodical investigation, analysis, and presentation of data. The Business Analytics Specialist applies his/her business knowledge and analytics skills on data, to engage, motivate and drive data science and analytical solutions in business. He/she works as an advisor to decision makers, to outline both causes and remedies to business problems. Provides functional process and data expertise, qualifies Analytics IT requirements and manages the Analytics Solution portfolio within his/her area of responsibility.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Manage analytics stakeholders
- Drive Business Analysis assignment
- Perform data analysis and visualization
- Provide functional process and data expertise
- Manage Analytics Solutions Portfolio
- Education: Some business related major. MBA preferred.
- Experience in large organization in a change driver role is a must.
- Relevant experience as a management consultant or senior business analyst, with effecting understanding of software development process
- Specific experience or demonstrated success and understanding in driving business engagements relevant to AI/ML, automation or such emerging technologies
- Consult with senior management and define the problem through consultations, meetings and case studies;
- Review and analyze information through different reports and researches
- Interview or facilitate focused group discussions with management and employees.
- Develop and present recommendations for the management. Effective communicator and presenter
- Develop plans and programs for change implementation in the organization. Monitor delivery and communicate the results.
- Effective portfolio management & management reporting
- Pre sales experience or change manager experience is a plus
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven ability in effective communication with senior and executive management
- Good knowledge in analytical techniques and statistics
- Ability to be a bridge between technical and business teams
- Management consulting background is a plus
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || IT
Job details: Business Analytics Specialist Job Stage 07