Do you thrive in an ever-changing environment, enjoy finding new ways of working, step out of your comfort zone and push for necessary changes to drive value creation? Then you might be the Business Controller we are looking for.
We are now searching for a Business Controller for our unit Technology and New Businesses. As part of the role you would:
- Provide financial, consultative and proactive advice to our management team
- Stay tuned on our customers and competitors driving a governance that is enriched with external references pushing the organization to be ahead of our competitors
- Identify potential upside/downside
- Push for value creation in R&D, understanding and challenging investment level to maximize return. Push for an effective GTM and right level of Opex investments
- Actively participate in the definition of the business strategy and practices
You will report to CFO of New Businesses.
What skills and knowledge will enable your success?
- Strong finance background. Consulting experience is an advantage
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with senior management
- Outstanding team work, networking and collaboration skills
- Value creation and profitability improvement mind-set
- Strong communication skill and experience in governance preparation to executive team is a must
What is the expected mindset?
- Have a positive attitude
- Challenge with a purpose
- Be curious about customers and competitors and push for better results
- Stay uncomfortable, aim for high standards, make things happen
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; SharedServ
Req ID: 269474