ICT Project Manager
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Project Manager (PM). You will lead a temporary organization for a limited period of time towards its goal in terms of scope, time, costs, and quality in accordance with the agreement made with the project sponsor. You will ensure that a contract for products and/or services is delivered to the satisfaction of Program sponsor and Ericsson. In order to be successful, you will record details and clarify the project scope, secure the necessary resources and plan and monitor all necessary activities. Depending on the project category and complexity, you will be active participant in the project governance group and engage Stakeholders.
- You will establish project plan baseline
- Drive project Execution
- Handle internal/external customer and stakeholder engagement
- Manage project finance and develop the business
- You will also develop the ICT PM discipline
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Min years of experience: (Recruiter to supply)
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- ICT PM competence level is depending on Project complexity and Project Categories.
- Project management skills acquired through training, project management experience or other experience of using project management methods.
- Experiences related to project management methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Professional competence related to the project type and the nature of the project outcome.
- Experience of working within the Telecom/IS/IT industry.
- Experience working with multi-national global decentralized organizations with the ability to establish good working climate in a virtual environment using phone, mail and collaboration tools as communication vehicles.
- Experience/knowledge in EBP IT Process, ITIL.
- PMP Certification, ITIL Foundation Certification and/or Master’s degree are an asset.