Internal Communications Business Partner for Digital Services, Leaders & Change Communication
The Internal Communications Business Partner for Digital Services, Leaders & Change Communication within Market Area Europe and Latin America (MELA) support our internal stakeholders with highly efficient, effective and competent Internal Communications advice, support and guidance.
For Digital Services domain:
- Be the Internal Communication specialist for the Digital Services domain.
- Create and implement Digital Services internal communication strategy (including messaging and channels), aligned with the Market Area and Global messages and strategy.
- Increase take up of digital channels and improve end user experience of respective the domain’s IC channels
- Drive employee engagement with relevant communication campaign, supporting HR key activities.
- Act as IC advisor to domain’s leadership team.
For Leaders & Change Communication
- Develop and implement change communication plans for Market Area wide initiatives / programmes. Support local internal communication business partners with local change communication activation where needed.
- Enable leaders with the ability to communicate effectively, by supporting with advice, material, and channels (SharePoint site and news updates).
- Drive overall communicative leadership training and uptake, with the support of local internal communication business partners.
Key Qualifications & experience
- Education: University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent training/experience
- Min years of experience: 8 years, of which some in Internal communication
- Leadership and senior stakeholder management skills
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Experience working in matrix model, across multiple cultures is advantageous
- Proven experience in change commnications
- Excellent English writing skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 269388