As a part of establishing an Ericsson Production Site in the US we are now looking for a Production Manager to build up and lead the Production department. Key aspects of the role are to lead all production related activities to ensure production output meets customer demands. The chosen candidate will manage all production personnel as well as all production steps including SMA, Final Assembly, Test, Packing and Repair/Troubleshooting. Production activities includes both volume production and new product introduction. Building up the organization along with development of the personnel are also important focus areas.
- Secure production output to meet customer demand.
- Manage all production processes and personnel in the most efficient way possible.
- Swiftly address production yield and other quality related issues.
- Support NPI projects to successful introduction of new products from design phase to volume production.
- Support the global supply organization in outbound/inbound production transfers.
- Establish a strong network across various Ericsson organizations such a Supply, R&D, Sourcing, Finance and other Ericsson production sites to drive E2E cross functional improvements of the business.
- Build up the Production department from scratch
- Recruit, lead and develop the personnel in the department
- Continuously develop and improve the operations through analysis of KPIs and other performance data.
- Education: Academic degree or the equivalent level of knowledge relevant fields
- Min 8 years of relevant experience from production and relevant industries
- Technology & manufacturing processes knowledge
- Managerial skills
- Proven leadership behavior
- Interest and desire to lead people
- Experience from building up organizations is a plus
- Knowledge of Ericsson, its products and processes
Initially this position requires extensive overseas traveling
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Supply&Log
Req ID: 269324