Internal Change Manager
We are now looking for an Internal Change Manager to develop and deploy unit strategy; develop/drive developement and governanace of analytic and automation solutions; support/drive end to end efficiency improvement activities and end to end visibility. This role is also responsible to drive unit competence on business scope and digitalization requirements.
- You will drive ways of working process reengineering in the related order and deliver process
- Develop and deploy strategy and process requirement
- Drive development of unit analytical and automation solution
- Drive unit competence on analytics and automation
- Deliver consulting expert support and competence support
- Manage unit internal change program/project
- Manage unit level business performance
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
- Managerial skills
- Business understanding
- SAP understanding
- Knowledge in Winshuttle, VBA/Macro, RPA, Python, etc. preferred
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 269290