Multi Mediation Solution Architect
Responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions based on the customer specifications and business needs. Responsible for short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson by translating the customer need and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions, and proposals. Supports the Consultants during requirement analysis and high-level design phases.
Customer, Key Account Manager, Customer Project Manager, Solution Architects, Service Engineers, CSI Program Director, Consultant, and Technical SME
· Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
· Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis
· Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions
· Develop technical presentations & proposals, & perform customer presentations
· Support deployment of solution
· Provide feedback to Research & Development
· Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
· Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build
· Education - BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent
· Minimum of 6 years’ experience in IT/Telecom industry.
· Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Ericsson Multi Mediation (EMM) Online/Offline (7, 8, MM15)
· Knowledge in IP networking (Diameter, TCP/IP, SOAP, USSD, HTTP)
· Knowledge in ESB, SOAP, SMPP, DIAMETER
· Proven track record with IT & Telecommunication Customers
· Prior experience of working with customers in middle eastern region is a plus
· Experience in Managed Services will be a plus
· Core Competences: Broad Technical Acumen
· Consultative Selling Ability
· Problem Solving Ability
· Creative Thinking
· Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
· Self-motivated, attitude of ownership, and a strong desire to learn
· Must be a self-starter and have excellent communications and decision-making skills, both verbal and written.
· Able to deliver results in a high-energy/high-pressure environment
· Strong customer focus and desire to assist clients; thorough, detail-oriented, and quality-driven.
· Presentation & Communication skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication is essential
· Attention to detail, comprehensive problem and troubleshooting solving skills
· Ability to work well under pressure and within time constraints
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Ability to develop and work within standard processes
· Demonstrates Ericsson’s core values of professionalism, respect, and perseverance
· Independent, self-motivated, and good inter-personal skills
· Excellent leadership skills
· Ability to work under stressful situations, meet tight deadlines and deliver services with high quality
· Ability to learn new technology, products, and solutions
· Ability to examine situations from a highly analytical perspective
· Ability to lead others and work in a team environment
· Financial Understanding
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Tag: MMEAHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Egypt (EG) || || Cairo || IT
Req ID: 269283