Machine Learning (AI) Developer for Intelligent Test System 机器学习开发工程师
- Design and develop intelligent test system for Ericsson products.
- Be responsible for design and development of intelligent test system, to leverage Ericsson automation test by introducing big data and machine learning technology
- Lead technical study, selection and system design
- Involve in whole software development phases, include design, coding, testing, integration, release and documentation
- Provide support to users in different regions
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Mathematics, AI or related major is required
- Hands-on experience with one or more ML algorithms such as Regression, Clustering, Trees/Random Forest, Bayesian statistics, SVM, Neural networks, deep learning/reinforcement learning, etc.
- Familia with AI/ML frameworks, such as MLlib, scikit-learn, H2O, Torch, TensorFlow, Theano, Caffe
- Familiar with big data technology (Hadoop/Spark ML)
- Solid Java programming skill is required
- Experienced in automation test and automation engines (such as TestNG/JUnit) is a plus
- Fluent in oral & written English, be able to fluently communicate with users in different countries
- Open mind and Innovative spirit
- Self-Motivated and good team player
- 丰富的机器学习相关工作经验，熟悉常用的机器学习算法，例如 Regression, Clustering, Trees/Random Forest, Bayesian statistics, SVM, Neural networks, deep learning/reinforcement learning, etc.
- 熟悉AI/ML 常用框架, 例如 MLlib, scikit-learn, H2O, Torch, TensorFlow, Theano, Caffe
- 熟悉大数据相关技术 (Hadoop/Spark ML)
- 有自动化测试引擎（ TestNG/Junit）相关工作经验者优先
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is
empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world,
enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve
businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The
transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a
more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with
technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion
subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100
billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and
our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into
achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change‐maker? Learn
what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0
billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the
NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 269233