We are looking for Cloud Solution Architect who will lead the global service team to deliver Cloud platform for wider implementation of Ericsson OpenStack based and Container based cloud solutions. Cloud Solution Architect will focus on solution design, technical team leading, and customer engagement works. He/She will be part of an international project team and can be expected to interact with a number of global markets.
- From technical aspect to lead cloud related solution design and its deployment, include software installation, configuration preparation, integration and testing, Migration data and service. The solution includes Ericsson OpenStack based Network Function Virtualization Infrastructure, Software Defined Infrastructure and Container/K8S based Distributed Cloud.
- Support pre-sales activities, collect customer requirements, provide technical proposal and cost estimation and lead delivery
- Lead customer adaption on solution/product level for specific customer requirements
- Present project solution to customer and lead team discussion
- Work for DevOps process&tools for cloud delivery
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on Bachelor level, in Computer Science or Engineering (IT, Telecom).
- Strong competence with OpenStack related deployment, testing or development, experience in telecom NFV is preferred
- Strong competence in IP networking, knowledge in SDN is preferred
- Strong knowledge in Container and Kubernetes is preferred
- Good understanding in CI/CD and related tools
- Experience in Programing Languages like Python, Go is preferred
- Creative thinking and generate innovative ideas during work
- Good English skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Willing to travel globally according to business needs
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Xi'an || ServEng
Req ID: 269155