We are looking for Cloud Integration Engineers who will deliver cloud infrastructure with our team for global projects. We will implement both Ericsson OpenStack cloud platform and Container based cloud platform. Our Cloud Integration Engineers focus on both cloud solution and its implementation globally. He/She will be part of a truly international team, experience different culture and way of workings globally.
- Cloud solution deployment include solution design, software installation, configuration, integration and testing. The solution includes Ericsson OpenStack based Network Function Virtualization Infrastructure, Software Defined Infrastructure and Container/ Kubernetes based Distributed Cloud.
- Develop DevOps automation solutions with opensource tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Robot Framework etc.
- Meeting with global customers for technical discussion and workshop, etc.
- Support pre-sale activities, such as information gathering, solution proposal, quotation etc
- Knowledge sharing to other colleagues
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on Bachelor level, in Computer Science or Engineering (IT, Telecom).
- Interests in IT technology especially for cloud computing, eager to learn
- Good knowledge in Linux O&M and Shell scripting
- Good knowledge in IP networking, experience on SDN is preferred
- Creative thinking and generate innovative ideas during work.
- Good communication skills and team work spirit
- Good English skill
- Willing to travel globally according to business needs
- Existing knowledge on OpenStack is preferred
- Existing knowledge on Container and Kubernetes is preferred
- Experience on CI/CD related tools such as Jenkins, Robot Framework and Ansible is preferred
- Experience on Programing Languages like Python, Go is preferred
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Xi'an || ServEng
Req ID: 269154