Red Bee Media Overview
Red Bee Media, part of Ericsson, is an organization which has more than 2500 employees, based in UK, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Spain, US, Canada and Australia. We connect the world’s content to audiences everywhere. This we do through an agile, innovative and flexible technology infrastructure with world-class operating models. We operate in TV markets all over the world and with some of the strongest brands in the industry. We work with both public service broadcasters and major commercial clients including the BBC, ITV, C4, C5 Canal+, and many clients in France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Russia and China among others. We work with local market channels, pan-European channels, global channels and every combination in between and we understand the complexities of each.
As an Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for integrating and implementing solutions according to the defined requirements.
You will be reporting to Engineering Manager in France within the Red Bee Media Video Services Playout & Studio Service Area.
Main Responsibilities and tasks
- Plan, prepare, install and configure broadcast systems
- Drive supplier commissioning
- Prepare and run unit and functional tests
- Enable services to go live
- Occasionally contribute to pre-sales activities, including design, costing and proof of concept
- Share knowledge with other colleagues in France and other hubs
- Handover to operations and support
- Bac+2 or Engineering degree with ideally a previous experience with some of the following technologies:
- Schedule management and media management
- Linear and non linear workflows
- Playout automation
- Broadcast infrastructure: video routing, video/audio processing
- Control and monitoring
- Graphic systems
- General IT skills (OS configuration, network, virtualization, ...)
- Knowledge of IP based playout or IP video routing would be a plus
- An experience with a delivery team ideally as an integration engineer or equivalent would be highly appreciated
- The ideal candidate should have excellent attention to details with a persistent desire to deliver exceptional service. He/She should have good communication skills that will allow him/her to interact efficiently with the customer. Autonomous with good problem-solving skills, the ideal candidate will be able to handle multiple tasks with deftness and attention to deadlines.
- Good speaking/writing level of French and English
If you are interested please apply directly via our website.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: France (FR) || || Boulogne || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 269076