Market Adaptation Expert Regulatory Solutions
We are looking for a Solution Architect with a proven track record in MSS/UDM area delivery and support. You will report directly to the DS CU EECA SSL TCC NPI/RS Head. In this role you will play a key role in delivering Regulatory Solutions in Russia.
- Participate in SORM solutions delivery and acceptance
- Participate in SORM related CSR handling
- Solutions design for customer projects
- Keep contacts with RES design organization
- Troubleshoot MDE and SW problems and initiate new MRDs
- Learn Regulatory requirements in SORM area
- 5-10 years’ experience in the mobile networking industry, preferably with AXE equipment
- Complete understanding of Mobile Circuit Core architecture, network elements, interfaces, protocols, traffic routing principles
- Complete understanding of IP, SIGTRAN, ISUP, BICC, MAP, CAMEL/INAP, H.248 protocols
- Technical Certification in AXE, CPP, MSS, HLR areas
- Strong ability to work in a complex global environment, effectively building and sustaining relationships at multiple levels with the customer as well as internally
- Strong team player whom easily integrates in an existing team
- Open, winning and go-getter attitude, organized and structured
- Articulates arguments or ideas in a compelling way
- Proactive, self-motivating with a good grasp of the key business drivers.
- Willing and available to travel frequently in the region
- Fluent in English and Russian
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Job details: Solution Architect Job Stage 06