Senior test support technician
- Timely recover testers when get escalation from the 1st line production line
- Release and maintain test equipment maintenance instructions, and conduct related training and certify test operators and test technicians
- Analyze failure issues as assigned product test support scope
- Support to verify test hardware when assigned and ensure delivery performance
- Repair test hardware as request
- College diploma or above in Telecom or electronics engineering
- 2 years working experience in relevant area
- Good knowledge on RF and communication principle
- Good English both in reading and writing
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 268997