Head of Employer Branding, Marketing
Are you enthusiastic about the intersection of talent acquisition and marketing? Do you have the drive for connecting and engaging talented people to the right opportunities in creative, forward-looking ways? Are you experienced in creating and implementing global strategies that grow the employer brand of a company? Our aim is to have an employer brand that excites potential candidates both internally and externally, is loyal to our brand promise and platform and works flexibly in all our key regions and target groups.
This is a challenging and extremely fulfilling task, are you up to it?
As a senior, tech-savvy Head of Employer Branding, Marketing for Ericsson Group Functions HR, working out of our Head Office in Stockholm, Sweden, you will have a critical role in defining, creating, leading and implementing the global employer brand marketing strategy with its visualisations as well as core messages, campaigns and social media and other digital channel usage in close co-operation with your network of colleagues from branding, communication, talent acquisition and employer branding. You will create a global employer brand framework that you will lead in close co-creation with the large community of employer brand professionals who operate in our five different regions.
We’re looking for an inspiring colleague with experience of developing and implementing impactful strategies that help us attract the best talent. Comfortable working in a fast paced, agile and tech & creative focused environment, you, as the ideal candidate will have extensive experience from people focused recruitment, marketing or brand roles. You will build trust and work closely with a diverse range of geographically dispersed stakeholder teams and partners to really put yourself in our employee’s shoes and identify opportunities to continually add new value to both candidate and new employee experience. You know how to make the most of social media and are passionate about the current and future trends emerging in the digital marketplace, helping to really bring to life our brand and culture. You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty and you have a positive “can-do” attitude. You really enjoy a fast-pace environment and an agile way of working.
Your responsibilities & tasks:
- Act as senior advisor and thought-leader to the community of employer brand and talent acquisition professionals.
- Create the employer brand creative visualizations and unique messages, taking our different critical talent needs into consideration.
- Work strategically, building a profound EB global framework and leading that globally.
- Identifying innovative, cost-effective, yet impactful ways to engage current and future employees.
- Monitor social media and other online communications trends within our industry and utilize and share best practices with both your team and the organization.
- Manage vendor and agency relationships within your field.
- Develop and manage the execution of brand and marketing campaigns, including digital and social media.
Ideally you have:
- Strong brand and marketing skills: an understanding of the principles of advertising, public relations, social media marketing and digital.
- Documented experience in project management; you are capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time timelines and within budget parameters, in a constantly changing environment.
- Experience working with agencies and partners, developing creative briefs and producing engaging content.
- Understanding of how to work with, manage, and influence geographically dispersed teams as well as the ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels and functions.
- 8 + years of experience from working with marketing/employer brand in a global, complex environment, where great relationships are a key factor.
- Strong knowledge, usage and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Glassdoor etc.) and how they can be deployed to support brand and campaign strategies.
- Strong presentation, influencing, networking and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and oral in English.
- Excellent subject matter leader - able to inspire and engage colleagues.
- Excellent sense of humor – we will not compromise on this 😊.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- University degree in PR, Marketing, Communications, Business, HR or equivalent training/experience.
- 8+ years of related experience.
Deadline for applications: 25th January 2019
Tag: HJ SWEHJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; SharedServ
Req ID: 268953