Head of Employer Branding, Engagement
Are you passionate about inspiring and engaging people? Do you have the drive for building creative, forward-looking, business-focused solutions and concepts to drive experience and engagement? Are you experienced in creating, leading and implementing global strategies that grow the employer brand of a company? Our aim is to engage and excite potential candidates both internally and externally, and your job would be to orchestrate our platform so that we would be able to share and co-create solutions that work flexibly in all our key regions and target groups. This is a challenging and extremely fulfilling task, are you up to it?
As a senior, tech-savvy Head of Employer Branding, Engagement for Ericsson Group Functions HR, working out of our Head Office in Stockholm, Sweden, you will have a critical role in coordinating, co-creating and leading the global employer brand engagement platform with its global and local activities, events, ambassadors and campaigns in close co-operation with your network of colleagues from marketing, branding, communication, talent acquisition and employer branding. You will form a close global employer brand network that comprises of a large community of employer brand professionals who operate in our five different regions. You are a natural networker and relationship builder.
We’re looking for an inspiring colleague with experience of building and implementing impactful, out-of-the box concepts that truly amaze and help us attract and engage talent. Comfortable working in a fast paced, agile, tech and creative focused environment, you, as the ideal candidate will have extensive experience from people focused employer branding, or employee experience roles. You will build trust and work closely with a diverse range of geographically dispersed stakeholder teams and partners to really put yourself in our employee’s as well as our business stakeholders’ shoes and identify opportunities to continually add new value to both candidate and employee experience. You are keen to try out and use current and future trends emerging in the digital marketplace, helping to really bring to life our brand and culture. You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty and you have positive and energetic “can-do” and “let’s do it” attitudes.
Your responsibilities & tasks:
- Act as senior advisor and thought-leader to the community of employer brand and talent acquisition professionals.
- Work strategically, building a profound EB global engagement platform and leading that globally.
- Identifying business-focused, innovative, cost-effective, yet impactful ways to engage current and future employees.
- Monitor employer branding trends and utilize and share best practices with both your team and the organization.
- Manage vendor and agency relationships within your field.
- Create out-of-the-box concepts that are easily implemented and taken into action.
Ideally you have:
- Strong employer branding skills and experience: you have several examples of creative concepts and projects you have been responsible for.
- Documented experience in project management; you are capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight timelines and within budget parameters, in a constantly changing environment.
- Understanding of how to work with, manage, and influence geographically dispersed teams as well as the ability to connect and effectively networkebolsop with people of all levels and functions.
- 8 + years of experience from working with marketing/employer brand/employee experience in a global, complex environment, where great relationships are a key factor.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Glassdoor etc.) as well as other digital trends such as AR, VR etc.
- Strong presentation, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and oral in English.
- Excellent subject matter leader - able to inspire and engage colleagues.
- Excellent sense of humor – we will not compromise on this 😊.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- University degree in PR, Marketing, Communications, Business, HR or equivalent training/experience.
Deadline for applications: 25th January 2019
Tag: HJ SWEHJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; SharedServ
Req ID: 268949