Automation Transformation Manager
The Automation Transformation Manager will be a key member of the Group IT team charged with driving the digital strategy. The individual will be responsible for championing the automation and transformation journey in one or more organizational units within Ericsson. The individual occupying this role will be dedicated to working cross-functionally partnering with different units and stakeholders on all levels, influencing strategies, objectives and targets of the unit. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in managing digital operational transformations and automation initiatives specifically.
• Establish Automation and Transformation vision and strategy in one or more units to drive business value through an established automation & AI toolbox
• Influence unit level priorities and roadmap to successfully manage the transformational aspects of Ericsson’s automation journey
• Manage identification, assessment and prioritization of opportunities through discovery assessments and align commitment with respective unit sponsors
• Manage overall program steering in the unit(s), performance, benefit realization and long-term transformation agenda
• Collaborate with stakeholders at different levels in the units and champion change and transformation enablement
• Provide thought leadership and shape the knowledge base within Automation & Artificial Intelligence areas.
• Collaborate within the team to bring the best possible automation and transformation solutions across Ericsson
We have high expectations on you as an individual, to bring a good combination of broad-based business, leadership, and functional experience:
• Ability to influence across the organization, effectively leading change, originating ideas, championing and gaining commitment
• Deep level of understanding and experience in technology strategy, operations transformation, technology adoption, digital transformation, digital collaboration, one or more Automation & AI technologies
• Excellent senior stakeholder management and presentation skills
• Experience in managing high caliber teams and an orientation towards achieving results
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong ability to present with confidence in front of an audience
• Master degree in Engineering or Business Administration
• Management consulting or strategy & execution is strongly preferred
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 268940