Senior Commercial Manager
We are now looking for a TCC Senior Commercial Manager to act as an authority within Ericsson in commercial matters to secure long and short-term profitable business for Ericsson. Partner with accounts to define commercial strategies, handle negotiations and take commercial decisions. Develop/enhance new Business Models and commercial strategies to enable future revenues and margins.
The TCC Senior Commercial Manager will work across the Digital Services organisation in MELA primarily supporting the Solution and Service Lines in driving profitable new business and identifying tactics and commercial solutions to turnaround underperforming deals. They will be an authority in all end to end commercial matters to secure long and short-term profitable business for Ericsson. The TCC Senior Commercial Manager will work alongside the Solution & Service Line and CU colleagues to define commercial strategies, handle negotiations and take commercial decisions. They will also develop/enhance new TCC commercial strategies and models to enable future revenues and margins.
The TCC Senior Commercial Manager is responsible for driving end to end commercial excellence and best practice by ensuring commercial support for all Accounts in the Market Area. They will align to agreed Business Area commercial strategies and perform Market Area benchmark analysis, reduce and mitigate commercial risk and improve scoping accuracy, as well as manage commercial models and value argumentation in order to support accounts during negotiations.
The TCC Senior Commercial Manager reports to the TCC Commercial Director.
- Expert in TCC end to end Commercial Management within MELA
- Drive Commercial Management excellence within MELA
- Reduce Commercial risk exposure in pre and post sales
- Provide domain specific Commercial Argumentation and support
- Develop, deploy and re-use suite of best practice commercial assets including CAST templates and IWPs
- Secure bare-bone scoping aligned with customer requirements in commercial offers
- Define winning TCC commercial tactics and strategy
- Facilitate tactical setting of TCC commercial tactics on Cross-CU or Cross-GCU deals
- Validate or escalate offerings based on allowed commercial models
- Evolve our commercial models to fit market and customer reality
- Support the team in negotiations and engage directly with customers
- Set and implement the BDGS TCC CM Guidelines in MELA
- Assure CU/GCU training and adherence to all Commercial Strategies
- Support CU/GCU Commercial Management in escalations
- Actively seek/collect Commercial Intelligence
- Provide input to MELA commercial strategy
- Prepare and Present commercial trends and reports
- Secure profitable sales by enforcing Commercial Management best practices
- Create commercial proposals, including price setting, business analysis, profitability analysis, negotiation planning, risk management, cash flow analysis.
- Support Red Team Review Teams optimization and commercial scoping of selected key deals
- Education: (Recruiter to supply educational requirements)
- IACCM qualification preferred
- Negotiation skills
- Financial understanding
- Fundamental Leadership Competence
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Risk Management skills
- Consultative selling skills
- Change management
- Market and Customer insight
- Process & Tools for the Sales force
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 268918