OHS SME Job stage 7
We are now looking for an Occupational Health & Safety Subject Matter Expert, to provide comprehensive Health & Safety (OHS) support for relevant organization, coordinate responsibilities to meet business needs and ensure compliance with Occupational Health & Safety requirements and procedures.
Provide a comprehensive Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) support for relevant organization, coordinate responsibilities
to meet business needs and ensure compliance with Occupational Health & Safety re quirements and procedures
- Deploy OHS Policy and Group Directives
- Define and execute OHS program and secure adherence to strategy and targets
- Monitor, control and report OHS performance
- Provide functional OHS expertise
- Education: A recognized formal OHS qualification e.g. degree or diploma. Example Post Grad / Degree and MSc in OHS Health and Safety Management or NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health or other recognized certification.
- Min years of experience - 10 yrs.
- Excellent communication skills in English - both oral and written
- Strong on the following areas:
- OHS Governance Model
- OHS Organization , Roles and Responsibility
- OHS Annual Wheel
- Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility skills
- Persuading & Influencing
- Writing & Reporting
- Change & Improvement Management skills