Solution Architect Job stage 7
Chief Solution Architect is a senior profile who stitches complex SI solutions with a team of Lead Solution Architects & Solution Architects.
Chief Solution Architect shall mandatory have breadth of the cross solution domain - Data Center, Cloud Infra, Virtualization, Orchestration (NFV-O, Cloud-O), Automation, Security, Workload Migration, Network and SDN. He/She will be responsible for overall architectural concerns such as design, planning, governance, integration, deployment etc.. He/She shall identify scope creeps and document the same during the project. He shall also be the Solution Life Cycle Manager of implemented solution.
This role demands positive mind-set, system design, development and hands on delivery experience in data center and cloud technologies with a perspective of blending Telecom practices with the IT with an end-to end approach to solutions.
7 – 10 years of experience with Architecting skills for Cloud Infrastructure, integration and life cycle management,
Experience in defining solutions for big-scale systems
- Experience in defining solutions based on Ericsson as well as 3’rd party products
- Thorough understanding of current telecom and IT networking technologies
- Knowledge and experience building cloud infrastructure and virtualization, Network function virtualization
- Virtualization Technologies (i.e. KVM, SR-IOV, DPDK, vmWare)
- Cloud Technologies
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV/SDN)