Senior Integration Engineer (Lead)
Senior Integration Engineer (Lead)
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 95,000 employees globally.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are now looking for a Senior Integration Engineer to lead the Network Integration Centre (NIC) team who analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system for the Telstra RAN projects Ericsson delivers.Your scope of work includes leading a team of Integration Engineers who perform the introduction, upgrade, expansion, addition of functionality and/or capacity, and troubleshooting of various RAN and TX nodes in the Telstra network.
- Plan the weekly and monthly implementation of the product configuration / integration work based on input received from the Telstra RAN project(s)
- Assign work to the different team members
- Ensure weekend and out-of-hours coverage as required
- Prepare reports on performance of the NIC team
- Attend regular governance meetings with the wider project team and the SDU team leads
- Identify and drive improvements
- Execute post project analysis of NIC performance
- End-to-end technical understanding
- Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Very good communication and stakeholder management skills
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Education: Bachelor of Engineering (IT, Telecommunications, Software Engineering)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in system deployment and integration, system tests, or leading a deployment/test team
- Domain experience: RAN, WCDMA, LTE, 5G, Transmission Networks
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Ability to function well and collaborate as part of a team
- Leadership skills
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
This position is located in Melbourne.
Follow us social media –
We will not be providing a work permit/visa for this position
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities.
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || Docklands || IT