What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 94,000 employees globally.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Planner to join our team in Melbourne on a large network rollout programme.
- Setup of roles and responsibilities within the Database of Ericsson’s operational tracking tool (customer, vendor, service provider)
- Management of access rights, Administration of user database and maintenance of user list
- Implementation of changes as requested by project stakeholders
- Investigation of errors and escalation to first / second line support if necessary
- Provisioning of forms, reports and imports
- Generation and distribution of project reports, statistics and KPIs
- Preparation of Ericsson operational tracking tool user manuals
- Participation in Ericsson operational tracking tool platform release tests
- Monitoring of database confidentiality, integrity and availability and address any resulting issues
- Tracking & managing the work orders closure process, including following up and liaising with relevant parties to complete tasks.
- Work with the Automation team to assist them with automation of reports and notifications generated by the tool.
Key Qualifications & Requirements:
- Third Level Qualification in Electronic\ Information Technology Engineering.
- Graduate level
- Good understanding of database management (I.E Oracle, SQL etc)
- Basic understanding of database security principals
- Basic knowledge of project management processes
- Process and quality management knowledge
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office applications, specifically MS Excel essential.
- Knowledge of report automations, Macros and VBA is highly desirable
- Good communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills
- An analytical focus and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and self-driven with skills for self-learning
- Planning & Organizing Skills
- Get results & Push for Excellence
- Consultative skills
- Able to work under stress
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
This position is located in Docklands, Melbourne.
Follow us on social media –
We will not be providing a work permit/visa for this position
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities.
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Primary country and city: Docklands, Melbourne