Experienced Network Engineer
We are now looking for an Experienced Network Engineer that will be responsible for performing design, optimization and audit of a network to meet customer requirements. The position is applicable for design & optimization of RAN. You will be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery and acceptance.
The role focuses on executing design, audit and optimization of services, where you will be accountable for part of the solution and of the service process. Hereby, you should be able to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and customer contracts.
- Deliver network design and/or optimization services to our customers
- Be involved in tests of Ericsson SW/HW/Features
- You will assist in the development of a service proposal
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities
- You will collect and document customer requirements
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 3-5 years’ experience of initial tunning or/and optimization
- Knowledge of 2G/3G/4G standarts
- Knowledge of Ericsson portfolio
- Understanding how network performance is measuring, what are the main statistic and drive test KPIs
- Advanced technical knowledge in the network area of working (Radio, Transport, Core or Wireline)
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Knowledge of local OHS statutory regulations and group OHS requirements
- Upper-intermidiate English skills
- Knowledge of Ericsson RAN portfolio
- Can work with statistic information
- Drive test experience as a benefit, understand logic of drive test measurments and be able anlyze log files
- Understanding of VoLTE
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || ServEng
Job details: Network Engineer Job Stage 05