5G RAN instructor
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
Our customers are eager to learn technology. To meet the growing demand for Ericsson technology knowledge around the globe, we are looking for passionate people who are in love with technology and have a desire for teaching others.
This job provides a great chance to work as a 5G trainer in our team in Bucharest, to deliver training locally and around the world, with high visibility and significant customer impact. The successful candidate is already an experienced technical trainer or experienced engineer who would like to shift career towards technology teaching. In this role, you will deliver structured instructor led trainings to our employees and customers technical professionals to strengthen their Ericsson technology competence.
We offer a world of possibilities. You will learn the latest within the 5G radio technology. This implies 5G theories and hands-on with our latest products.
Main accountabilities – you will:
- Prepare and conduct high quality technical training programs for internal and customers
- Expand portfolio and develop technical course content for internal and customer training
- Setup lab environment and customize training for internal and customer needs
Technical Skills - you have:
- Strong LTE end-to-end understanding with RAN focus
- Hands-on experience on LTE Nodes (e.g. integration, troubleshooting, feature testing)
- Basic understanding of 5G concepts
- General understanding of telecom networks and technologies like transmission, IP and Core network
- Have at least 3 years work experience in telecommunications
- Ericsson RAN products experience would be a plus
- Experience with 5G new technologies would be a plus
Personal Skills - you are/you have:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Previous experience as a trainer or knowledge sharing
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills
- Have a desire for teaching
- Have a combination of advanced technical and pedagogic skills
- Be ready to adapt the style of communication appropriately to the audience/receivers
- Be willing to take on new challenges
- Have a desire to learn new technologies and develop cross-domain competence and training
- Ability to travel globally
What we offer
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Work from home and flexible work schedule
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Tag : melahj, hj
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Req ID: 268767