R&D Project Manager
As a Project Manager in R&D, you will actively manage the execution of the corresponding activities in E2E Network Solutions that can vary between Early Phases, Development, Release, Design Maintenance.
- Responsible of Project Management activities of E2E Network Solutions
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
- Contribute to solve XFT impediments and relentlessly work to deliver solution deliveries in a very efficient way optimizing time, cost and quality.
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Coach and support project members to achieve a high level of engagement, motivation and productivity
- Contribute to define the evolution and strategy of network solutions and structure a best in class project team to achieve high performance.
- Flow optimization
- Communication internally within the project and externally with customers, and other stakeholders
- Drive & Coach Continuous Improvements
- Coach & Drive Knowledge sharing and learning
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Min years of working experience: 5 years
- Project Management competence and skills
- Used to deliver results and meet Customer/Stakeholder expectations
- Have a good understanding of E2E solution development, from Studies to Deployment in Customer Networks and Maintenance.
- Fluent English in both writing and speaking
- Business Understanding
- Good Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Good team player
- Experience of customer handling is a plus
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 268735