Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
- Excellent requirements gathering skills, ability to capture business processes using both existing process documentation and process walkthroughs with the staff performing the process
- Analyze and question existing processes to ensure a full and correct understanding is gained including business & system exceptions.
- .Exposure to various Six Sigma methodologies such as DMAIC & DMADV, lean
- Hands on experience in modelling processes on any of the known process modelling tools
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
- Understanding of BPM components such as – Queues, Workflows, Business Rules, DMS etc.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear, detailed and accurate documentation. Prior experience of using flow diagrams would be beneficial
- Solid productivity tools understanding e.g. MS Office ability to write (not record) Excel macros will be a plus
- Good inter-personal communication skills, communicating with subject matter experts, business process owners, and the development team to help ensure the automated solution is correct.
- (Optional) Understanding of the OCR/ICR/Extraction technologies, how these can be applied to create actionable data.
- Experience building solutions using RPA technology such as Blue Prism is a MUST.
- Work with the various business and technology teams to analyze and assess automation feasibility
- Work with operations SMEs & stake holders to fully and clearly document the as-is business processes to the granular level (key stroke level) of detail that is required for a Robotic process automation program
- Create an initial to-be state Robotics solution for the identified processes. Solution design may be a combination of multiple technologies such as OCR/ICR/Extraction, BPM and RPA
- Work with the RPA Solution Architect to create a final to-be state Robotics solution
- Create configuration, verification & user acceptance test plans, identifying all the process scenarios & their expected outcomes
- Act as a central point of knowledge and control for business processes, communicating with the developers, subject matter experts and the business process owners to answer any queries that arise during the development and testing of an automated solution.Creation & maintenance of solution documentation
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.