We need DevOps Engineers for our Connected Vehicles organization, to evolve our Connected Vehicle Cloud platform.
Our Connected Vehicle Cloud Platform is based on the latest cloud technologies and enables our customers to realize the full potential of connected vehicles.
As a DevOps Engineer in this organization you will be part of a team developing and deploying our solutions towards the Automotive Industry: you'll be part of shaping the future of connected vehicles.
· Develop cutting edge cloud platform services
· Be part of an autonomous cross-functional agile team developing, deploying and operating solutions which deliver services to millions of users every day
· Work in close contact with our customers and contribute to our ways of working DevOps
· Grow in competence in two exciting, fast growing domains: cloud and automotive
· Become a key contributor to Ericsson's technical leadership in the areas of IoT, cloud, and connected vehicles by developing and exploring new technologies
· Continuously improve our tools for continuous testing, integration, and deployment and in support to operations
As we work with solutions delivered as a Service we need to have in our teams a variety of profiles to be able to work efficiently on the full flow: development-delivery-integration-operation.
This means we value candidates with diverse background, hence the long list below. Nobody can master all: a good candidate will be very strong in some of the items below, while being able to offer something on others.
Experiences we value:
· System Integration experience in Cloud solutions (or at least in virtualized solutions)
· Experience in the implementation of Continous Integration or Continuous Deployment pipelines
· Good SW craftsmanship; preferred languages ae Go, C, C++;
· Testing experience or Seniority in testing tools and methodologies (Infra/platform test, test automation, probes, chaos testing..)
· Working experience in DevOps setup
· Operations, either as operation engineer or in automating operation activities, such as monitoring or incident handling
Hard-skills we value:
· AWS/Azure/OpenStack: not just interest, we need actual competence in one or more of them
· GoCD/Deployment Pipeline (preferred: Jenkins, GoCD)
· Extensive knowledge of Linux
· Copetence on container technologies. (preferred: Docker); concept of microservice architecture
· Automation (experience in the likes of Terraform, Ansible); IAC (Infrastucture as Code)
· Monitoring and logging (preferred: ELK, Prometheus)
· Distributed revision control (preferred: Git)
Softskills/attitude we value:
· DevOps mindset, taking responsibility for your increment down to deployment and operations
· Quality focus: built-in quality; tests as part of the deliverables
· Experience and understanding of Agile methodologies
· Available for travels (no more than 10% of the time)
· Handling pressure (there is close and frequent customer contact)
· Finds our tech domain extremely exciting; tech enthusiast, eager and fast learner
Interested? Come and talk with us!
The candidate selection is ongoing, so we are looking forward to receiving your application today.
Primary location of the role: Lindholmen, Göteborg
Anna Magnusson - Primary Recruiter
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || ProdMgt
Req ID: 268710