- Be accountable for software development and maintenance including software design, implementation, test, integration/release and bug fixing.
- Participation in requirement/user story analysis and support Product Owner and Software Architect on solution and architecture analysis.
- Implement user stories during development iterations, which shall include task breakdown, effort estimation and planning, implementation, test, demo and DoD.
- Ensure software code quality, testability, maintainability and function usability.
- Work with Technical Writer and provide input for documentation.
- Work in Scrum team, follow Scrum Way of Working and ensure Scrum team running efficiently.
- Estimate development workload.
- Pick up user stories/development tasks.
- At least 7 years of related working experience
- Server side application development using Java and J2EE.
- Desktop GUI development using Java, Swing.
- Basic knowledge of Solaris/Linux.
- Good knowledge of Agile methods such as Scrum.
- Good knowledge in test-driven development practice
- Good team player.
- Have good knowledge of currently development technologies and tools, such as:
- Spring, UML modeling
- SQL and transactions
- Internet technologies, especially HTTP, XML/XSLT and XHTML
- Good at both written and spoken English
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 268708