SW Developer - Senior Tester
We need skilled SW Engineers with strong background in Test and Quality Assurance for our Connected Vehicles organization, to evolve our Connected Vehicle Cloud platform.
Our Connected Vehicle Cloud Platform is based on the latest cloud technologies and enables our customers to realize the full potential of connected vehicles.
In this role you will be part of a team developing, maintaining and evolving the core element of our distributed Cloud Platform: our Container Management Platform.
The Container Management platform is used by both our developers and customers to deploy and manage their mission-critical applications on top of Ericsson Connected Vehicle Cloud solutions. It is Enterprise-Grade and it includes all needed to deliver a complete solution for businesses: workflow, orchestration, scheduling, storage, networking and a container engine.
In this position you will:
· Work as part of an agile development team, participating in all aspects of the development process and product lifecycle, from product definition through release and support, to ensure quality throughout
· Design, document and develop test automation, tools and tests allowing the quality assurance of solutions used by millions of vehicles every day
· Setting standards for, and measuring, product quality. You will champion quality throughout the development flow and help your team securing it.
· Shape to the evolution of our platform and ways of working by evaluating the best technologies to use, now and in the future.
· Grow in competence in two exciting, fast growing domains: cloud and automotive
· Become a key contributor to Ericsson's technical leadership in the areas of IoT, cloud, and connected vehicles
We value candidates with diverse background, hence the long list below. Nobody can master all: a good candidate will be very strong in some of the items below, while being able to offer something on others.
Experiences and hard skills we value:
· Great SW craftsmanship; several years of experience in product development, with significant contribution in QA or test automation
· Good knowledge of software QA methodology, processes, and tools appropriate for Cloud-based products
· Experience with Continuous Integration systems
· Knowledge across the spectrum of QA: white-box, black-box, load and stress testing, unit and system testing
· Knowledge of technologies such as: Git/github, Dockers, Team City, Jenkins
· Experience designing and coding test automation and infrastructure
· Good communication and personal interaction skills, experience as a technical leader is a plus
· Experience with dominant cloud management platforms like Azure, AWS, Openstack and container orchestration such as Kubernetes is highly valued
· Languages: Proficiency with Ruby, Python, Java or Go
Softskills/attitude we value:
· Strong team spirit, strong desire to grow and have fun with your colleagues
· Quality focus: built-in quality; tests as part of the deliverables, follow your commit
· Experience and understanding of Agile methodologies
· Available for travels (no more than 10% of the time)
· Handling pressure (we work in a high pace environment)
· Finds our tech domain extremely exciting; tech enthusiast, eager and fast learner
Interested? Come and talk with us!
The candidate selection is ongoing, so we are looking forward to receiving your application today.
Primary location of the role: Lindholmen, Göteborg
Faisal Noor - Primary Recruiter
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || ProdMgt
Req ID: 268707