EHS Manager ENC & Supply China
We are now looking for an EHS manager to provide comprehensive Occupational health and safety (OHS) and environment management (EMS) support for relevant organization, coordinate responsibilities to meet business needs and ensure compliance with Occupational Health & Safety requirements and procedures.
- Drive Occupational health and safety (OHS), environment management (EMS) business in Ericsson supply sites in China according to the management system
- Facilitate effective EHS delivery within the Company, and ensure EHS compliance in both internal requirement and local law/regulations
- Drive continuous improvement and control for preventing work-related accidents, injuries and illnesses.
- Act as EHS expert to provide professional advices for Supply China Leadership team.
- Work with EHS related local authorities to secure deliveries as a responsible enterprise.
- Knowledge in OHS and EMS; Have high potential and aspiration to be an OHS & EMS professional.
- Proven project management skills and problem solving with ability to priorities and multi task.
- Ability to drive the OHS and EMS agenda with good communication skills.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 268675