Agile Product Owner - Experienced
Connectivity is changing the automotive ecosystem and the way drivers interact with their cars. Ericsson’s Connected Vehicle Cloud caters to the global automotive industry’s need for scalability, security and flexibility when connecting products and services. In a rapidly changing landscape, Ericsson helps vehicle manufacturers to handle fast-evolving factors with full support for development and solution management. Our connected vehicle solutions enable value-adding services while providing robust and secure global connectivity for OEMs and fleet managers.
As we are growing in number, we are now looking for an experienced Agile Product Owner for our Connected Vehicles Unit. As a Product Owner you will be responsible for leading the technical implementation of the business requirements for our products.
You will be working with our existing product, the Ericsson Connected Vehicle Cloud, on the evolution of our Container Management Platform - the core component of our distributed Cloud Platform - as well as with new and future offerings towards this industry.
As Agile Product Owner your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the translation of business strategies to efficient product development
- Work with development team to ensure implementation of requirements according to business needs
- Drive continuous improvement of the product development process
- Plan and support efficient handling of the products through the product life cycle
- Represent the product in customer meetings as well as internal stakeholder discussions
- Contribute to product and technology strategy
In this role you will be the bridge between product management and product development. You will act as the product owner to the agile development teams. Your work will include both hands-on detailed technical work, product strategy work, guiding teams and actively improving ways-of-working.
You will be working in a team of highly skilled and motivated software developers and product managers to develop our Connected Vehicle Cloud: we are passioned about the tech we work with, and lucky enough to have close contact to our customers. Working with us is certainly an intense, fun experience which offers fantastic opportunities for growing as individual and as an engineer.
You will be a key person in further developing the Ericsson Automotive and IoT products: togheter we'll keep shaping the future of connected vehicles.
Competences we value:
- Education: MSc or higher
- Sincere Passion for Technology, in particular Cloud Technologies. Experience in Product Development - background as SW developer is highly appreciated
- Significant experience as Product Owner, possibly in organizations with as a Service Offering and on Product areas close to ours
- Mature leadership and strong communication skills
- Strong technical understanding of cloud service development and deployment
- Other relevant domains: Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, PaaS/SaaS Delivery, Connected Vehicle Solutions, IoT, Software architecture design
- Experience in Business requirement breakdown and technical analysis; we value business understanding in areas such as: ICT transformation and digitalization, connected vehicle, automotive business
- Significant experience with SAFe or other structured qays to scale Agile
- We also value:
- Experience from product and/or portfolio management
- Experience from working in multicultural environments
- Experience Formulating strategies and in complex Change Management
This position is based in Lindholmen, Göteborg. The selection and interview process is ongoing, therefore please send in your application in English as soon as possible.
Looking forward to meet you!
Faisal Noor - Primary Recruiter
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || ProdMgt
Req ID: 268667