Vendor Manager - Central US
Do you have a passion for building ICT Networks with a fierce customer focus?
Are you a connector of people with a talent for building relationships in the Central US....Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri?
Are you a solution finder with expertise in process improvement and project management?
We have a great opportunity for an experienced telecom networks services professional to be Ericsson's primary point of contact for our vendor partners in this region. You'll get to work with the best in the business to include customer teams, delivery teams, and our sourcing organization to ensure we maximize capabilities and utilization of our Ericsson field personnel and vendor partners to exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Ensure our partners’ capabilities, capacities, and performance align with Ericsson’s scope and timing required.
- Ensure a close working relationship with the key Ericsson stakeholders and peer organization to include RVP, Program Directors, Project Managers, Customer Unit personnel and more.
- Onboard new vendors as needed, strategize allocation of vendors among projects, and provide a unified view of the vendor and competitor landscape.
- Create, review with leadership, and maintain quarterly strategy reporting. Forecast and track key metrics to support.
- Lead formal Governance reviews with the key partners in your region on a regular basis.
- Support partners based on a strong knowledge of the tools, training, and data needed to manage the business and drive improvements.
- Drive vendor safety, quality, performance, and satisfaction by working closely with the vendor and Ericsson market teams and identify project improvement opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key personnel from the industry through networking and industry event participation.
- 5+ years experience in telecom
- Project management, execution and / or business development preferred
- Knowledge of local telecom services ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 268652