Access Services Business Development & Bid Manager
Access Services Business Development and Bid Manager
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, you will be responsible for business development, bid management and pre-sales.
Through strategic thinking, business development and management of our resources you will enable a profitable Access Services business for Red Bee Media.
This role depends upon a deep understanding of our customers’ business requirements, our operational differentiators and the Access Services strategy.
- Targeted business development and sales growth (both within and outside existing market hubs)
- Pre-sales support and bid management - ensuring timely and appropriate response from product and solution resources for customer RFX processes and projects.
- Re-enforce Access Services as a thought, technology and innovation leader and develop market awareness of the range of services provided within the portfolio within the respective market area.
- Providing market/customer/sales feedback into Product and Delivery teams
- Feeding into the strategic marketing plan for the portfolio
- Assist with the development of new business in target markets and segments
- Facilitate engagement with customers on new products and services
- Support the MAs in business development and with pre-sales expertise
- Establish and drive effective sales and business development processes, including bid management processes and transitioning of proposed solution into projects
- Engage and own the development of customer proposals and bids, ensuring all expertise, information and recommendations are concisely defined
- Support and educate Sales, Marketing and other internal departments to ensure that customers get appropriate updates, upgrades and event-oriented solutions.
- Support the transition of commercial solutions over to the Access Services project management office
- Drive revenues by assisting in the commercial process; evangelizing about Red Bee’s services to existing and prospective customers where necessary.
- Contribute to product offering creation and development
- Partner with Sales, Product, Platform, Commercial and Operations to educate existing and prospective customers about the superiority of Red Bee Access services - this includes conference calls, site visits, presentations, proposals, and follow up on all customer related issues
- Work closely with Product, Portfolio and associated teams to develop future product direction and strategy - providing valuable input from the field.
- Drive excellent Customer Satisfaction by understanding and delivering against Customer expectations
- Commercial awareness and financial acumen
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience in Access Services
- Experienced in both Managed Services (Opex) and Product (Capex) business models.
- Extensive experience in developing and delivering high value and complex solutions
- Experience of managing a portfolio of diverse businesses
- Relevant University degree or equivalent preferably has Post-Graduate education in Business
- Language qualifications: Fluent in English verbally & written.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills
- Leadership and change management skills
- Responsive and result oriented
You will be perseverant, as well as open minded, with a passion to win
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || London || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 268611