At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
Position Purpose :
The role of the eSourcing Analyst is to plan, execute and conclude eSourcing events in cooperation with Ericsson Sourcing Managers and their targeted suppliers. These events are supplier performance evaluations (SPE), requests for information (RFI), requests for quote (RFQ), requests for proposal (RFP) and eAuctions.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Creating in the online system various eSourcing events (different categories of goods & services across different geographies)
- Liaise with suppliers during the event from inviting them to participate to training them on how to use the online system
- Clarify for the suppliers the objectives of the sourcing project
- Providing updates to the Sourcing Managers on the progress of the event
- Analyzing and summarizing data from the online system at the closure of the event and build a report for the Sourcing Manager to make a decision for suppliers selection
- Secures eSourcing event phases (plan, create, monitor and analyze of each event) happen as per expected timelines and service levels
- Escalates issues and concerns related to events success to Sourcing Manager and/or other Management functions
- Manages suppliers complains to mutual benefit; if needed, escalates to Sourcing Manager, eSourcing Coordinator, Team Leader etc.
- Analyze eSourcing event outcomes and provide recommendations for supplier selection
- Serve as the liaison to the Sourcing Manager as well as Suppliers
- Work with Sourcing Manager to develop and refine negotiations’ objectives
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure sourcing project objectives are met
- 3+ years’ experience in procurement and/or customer service
- Negotiation and Communication skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to interact with the 3rd parties (e-mails, phone calls) independently
- Knowledge of negotiation tactics and sourcing specific tools (TCO, Clean Sheet etc.)
What we offer:
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Work from home and flexible work schedule
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 268554