IoT Core CS Engineer
- Implement/upgrade core network equipment configuration, according to specific customer requirements.
- Offer technical support and guidance for O&M engineers.
- Support test, acceptance and fault management activities.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Manage the core network implementation during the roll-out project.
- Prepare, check and execute network configuration files (DT, xml, MML).
- Give technical support to sales, marketing, project managers and the customer, including pre-sales activities that can control and supervise the core network implementation.
- Change management activities, activation/deactivation of system functionalities, deployment, re-homing, end-to-end testing, software upgrade and remote data fill according to engineering requests.
- Involve in the system/function verification and support activities.
- Analyze the risk and impact of a new service element integration.
- Provisioning and parameterization activities according to planning and design requests.
- Remote support and troubleshooting for integration engineers, customer and 3rd party.
- Guide trainees by on-job training, job aids and workshops.
- Available for abroad travels.
Your profile is:
- At least 2 years working experience in the core network implementation area.
- True customer mindset.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work under strong pressure related to scale of business impact.
- Take initiatives and make decisions.
- To collect, check and execute all necessary network information to achieve the assigned tasks.
Your technical competence:
- Operate core network implementation.
- Identify and solve defined/undefined problems utilizing existing procedures/techniques/methods.
- Supervise the core circuit switch network implementation technician.
- Prepare and update documentation according to specific requirements.
- Should have experience on the products listed below, not all mandatory:
- AXE MSC/ MSC Server, STP, TSC
- AXE HLR, HLR-FE
- Cello M-MGW
- HSS, CSCF, SLF
- APG40, APG 43
- Protocol Analyzer
- Protocol Stack knowledge (SS7, SIGTRAN, CAMEL), SIP.
- Should have experience or willing to learn how to operate the following products: Alcatel, Huawei.
- Nokia equipment experience is a plus.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Information Systems or equivalent with minimum of 3 to 5 years of work experience.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Additional language skills a plus.
- Result oriented
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands
- Good skills in interpersonal communication.
- Developed skills in knowledge sharing by actively contributing knowledge, experiences and skills.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT; SharedServ
Req ID: 268541