We are now looking for a Network Engineer that will be responsible for performing design, optimization and audit of a network to meet customer requirements. The position is applicable for design & optimization of RAN and transport Services Networks. You will be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery and acceptance.
The role focuses on executing design, audit and optimization of services, where you will be accountable for part of the solution and of the service process. Hereby, you should be able to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and customer contracts.
· Identify add-on sales opportunities
· You will assist in the development of a service proposal
· Participate in knowledge sharing activities
· You will collect and document customer requirements
· Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
· 4-6 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
· Advanced technical knowledge in the network area of working RAN and IP Transport
· Knowledge of local OHS statutory regulations and group OHS requirements
· English Skills
· Experienced Radio & transport planning and network design (HLD&DLD) such as network topology design, link budget, etc
· Provide technical guidelines and suggestions to customer
· Able to perform technical support in customer discussions and respond to queries related to Radio and transport planning and design
· Have ability to collect and analyze data from the radio and IP transport networks to resolve problems and make recommendations for improving QoS
· A comprehensive knowledge of hardware and software features and constraints for RAN and IP transport, preferably Ericsson experience.
· Have ability to develop original processes and procedures interm of Radio and Transport network design and optimization
· Have ability to deliver innovative solutions to challenging problems
· Have ability to analyze air interface signalling to help resolve problems and make recommendations for improving QoS
· Able to drive recommendations for changes to the physical and parametric configuration of cells
· Working knowledge of MapInfo or other GIS tools
· Strong customer focus and high concern for quality is required
· Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and initiative
· Values and behaviours: Integrity, Openness & Learning agility