Product Development Leader
As a Product Development Leader you will ensures Ericsson technology leadership, right scope, quality, time and cost for product development. The Product Development Leader teaches, coaches, challenges and develops individuals, teams and organizations. The PD leaders secure technology leadership and foster an innovative and learning culture.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Drive & Coach Technology Leadership
- Develop Teams, Individuals and Organizations
- Drive & Coach Continuous Improvements
- Drive & Coach Innovation
- Coach & Drive Knowledge Sharing and Learning
- Product Development/Technical Knowledge
- Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
- Business Understanding
- Customer Insight
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Working with People
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- English Skills
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 268500