ICT Manager Job stage 6
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publicly listed company with more than 94,000 employees globally.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are looking for an ICT Program Director for Digital Services. You will need to have an extensive set of project, technical and business skills including a long a proven practice of customers facing and presentation engagemetns demonstrating consultative skills. You will need to be able to work in both pre-sales and delivery as you will be responsible for the overall solution, cost estimation and delivery strategy. Additionally, you will also need to build strong customer relationships, drive sales opportunities, coach other members of the team, and support the asset and organisational set up.
In this role you will need to demonstrate strong experience in variety of domains like Packet Core and Operations Support System (OSS) solutions with preferred experience in Packet Core and ENM solutions. As a ICT Manger you will be accountable to deliver successful business outcome as outlined in the customer contract and ensure contract fulfilment.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Project Management for ICT projects
- Maintain delivery models, frameworks, job roles, assessments and strategies
- Manage stakeholders on all levels within Global Service Delivery
- Deploy and implement Service Delivery Strategy
- Drive knowledge transfer
- Building a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.). Daily presence at customer site, becoming a sort of Ericsson “agent” at the customer premise to increase the customer’s trust in Ericsson as a system integrator.
- Driving up-sales opportunities
- Coaching the team, to interact with them and to support them in their professional growth, and to identify and recognize talents.
- Supporting asset and organizational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology fine-tuning as well as harvesting the best practices from the programs driven.
- Project Management for ICT projects and pre-sales
- 9-12 years in the ICT Industry
- Proven track record, working for a supplier towards major telecom operators
- Experience in build Packet Core and Core VNF’s on Ericsson CEE or VMWare
- Experience with Packet Core and ENM Solution, including Deployment, Integration, Testing and Customer Acceptance
- Experience in customer facing role delivering for a large Telco is preferred.
- Proven experience presales and contract fulfilment responsibilities.
- Proven experience with 3PP Suppliers acquisitions and/or management
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Value Creation
- Relating & Networking
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning & Organizing
- Leading & Supervising
- Creating and Innovating
- Formulating strategies & Concepts
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Adapting & Responding to Change
**We will not be providing a work permit/visa for this position**
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || Docklands || IT
Job details: ICT Program Director/Manager Job Stage 06