Site Engineer Coordinator
We are now looking for a Site Engineer Coordinator, who will carry out “Installation Investigation and Engineering”, “Civil Works Investigation and Engineer”, “Line of Sight Investigation for Microwave Short Haul” and/or “Drive Test”, depending on assigned Portfolio Competence.
- You will prepare and plan activities
- Perform, report and close activities
- Local Industry and standards knowledge
- English skills
- OHS knowledge & skills
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or similar.
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Min years of experience: 5 year of coordination.
- Domain experience: RAN/CORE Services. Breaking new business to be included in the next update of WFP.
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations.
- You will plan, organize, lead and supervise.
- Following processes, procedures and instructions.
- Working with people.
- Deciding and initiating action.
- Experience in the work area of responsibility
- Dependent on work area typical experience from working as an Installer, Civil Works design in turn key roll out
- You should have experience in customer relations and good technical skills
- Training and awareness of all OHS statutory requirements impacting Ericsson in the local market
- Certification in accordance to “ASP Certification Group – ACG
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Argentina (AR) || || Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 268469